I’ve gradually set up my writing corner to support the business of writing. And it is a business. You don’t want to be wasting time because you can’t find or haven’t got what you need.
- reliable computer
- printer (used seldom, but that scan feature is handy for sending electronic copies)
- desk, keyboard & chair that let you sit & type without strain (check heights, angles, etc till you get what’s right for you)
- notepad for scribbling in
- inkjoy pens (just because they really do seem the most effortless to propel)
- comfy chair for thinking
- wall calendar
- envelopes, standard and A4
- cheerful mugs (and tea and coffee to fill them – Irish Breakfast & Colombian Fair Trade)
- a filing system
- headphones/radio for when you have to shut out the world
- promo items (things you can easily post)
- ereader, for research 😉
What am I missing?